Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Updating the VF to 2020

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
My eyes keep getting drawn toward the creases in the seat base side where the driver leans his/her weight when gettiing in/out of the car. That would drive me crazy!
Was there someone with massive thighs or restricted body movement sitting there?

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
My eyes keep getting drawn toward the creases in the seat base side where the driver leans his/her weight when gettiing in/out of the car. That would drive me crazy!
Was there someone with massive thighs or restricted body movement sitting there?

American car, you do the math.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
so i got that auto window thingy yesterday from the ebay seller linked earlier, tried it out and it mostly works as advertised. it left the windows down a pinch maybe i need to just make it run twice - but all the same very cool. thanks for posting it @426Cuda

markalan1two

Smile and wave boys !!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
X5 BMW, GenF2 GTS, HSV Y R8, AMG C43
I think they both look pretty cool
Holden-VF-Commodore-SS-V-interior.jpg

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
I think they both look pretty cool
Holden-VF-Commodore-SS-V-interior.jpg

This is basically my interior except auto and redline. It is such a nice place to be. They should have tried to capture the HUD in that shot.

MaxCommie689

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Calais V
so i got that auto window thingy yesterday from the ebay seller linked earlier, tried it out and it mostly works as advertised. it left the windows down a pinch maybe i need to just make it run twice - but all the same very cool. thanks for posting it @426Cuda

hey @mpower You’ve mentioned the unit works ‘mostly’ as advertised and that it leaves the windows slightly open. Is that the case always? Any other issues? E.g. does it make the indicators flash multiple times (10?) when the car is unlocked?

An eBay link to the item you purchased would be helpful.
Cheers!!

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
hey @mpower You’ve mentioned the unit works ‘mostly’ as advertised and that it leaves the windows slightly open. Is that the case always? Any other issues? E.g. does it make the indicators flash multiple times (10?) when the car is unlocked?

An eBay link to the item you purchased would be helpful.
Cheers!!

i figured it out, just hold the button. I was just pressing it until they started. so yeah. all good. yeah indicators flash not 10 times or anything crazy just a couple from memory.

even works well with remote start.

Hold unlock till windows are down, tap lock then hold start. after that you can even wind the windows back up. great fun.

recommended!

MaxCommie689

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Calais V
i figured it out, just hold the button. I was just pressing it until they started. so yeah. all good. yeah indicators flash not 10 times or anything crazy just a couple from memory.

even works well with remote start.

Hold unlock till windows are down, tap lock then hold start. after that you can even wind the windows back up. great fun.

recommended!

Good to know. And the eBay link?