Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VZ UTE - Slimline Subs/Interior Modifications

brian.amber

Brian
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz s pack ute
Hey guys i was thinking the same thing for my vz ute, a 12 inch alpinne type r sub behind passanger seat and 2 type r splits + the amps do you's think this will sound good? ive seen people with 6x9's behind the headreast but i dunno might be a bit of overkill?

Alexsv6 ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ sv6 ute
hey mate just a different idea for your sub i have a vz ute and i put a 12'' full size sub under the tub next to the petrol tank it gives it a real nice sound, shallow subs have a really sharp bass sound compared to normal ones and im not really a fan you can also buy a box to fit a full size sub behind the passenger seat from strathfield car radio but they are about $350 cause they are custom made fibreglass but they are a really nice fit and totally worth the extra cash.

sg6589

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF SSV REDLINE UTE
i just finished makin myself a custom fibreglass box that holds a 10 inch sub that sits neatly between the 2 seats, its powered by a 500wrms pioneer mono block running off a double din pioneer headunit i also have sum 6 and a half in splits behind the seats in custom fibreglass boxes as a whole system is pumps and also visually looks a treat.