Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get on a VF?

MPC78

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV manual sedan on order
I am picking it up today... cant wait...

I have to somehow get through the work day first though :-(

Hope you enjoy it as much as I am. You'll have a ball.

My mate just signed on for a black V6 Calais V Sportwagon demo with just under 6,000kms on it today from the same salesman I got mine from for $47k on road.

Not sure how good a deal that is but it was $2k lower than the advertised price. It has tints and mats already fitted.

Davison

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16
Wasn't directed at anyone specifically, just seems like pricing ranges 8-10k on a particular model which seems like a big swing. Think maybe it's not apples vs. apples or some people got a cracking deal on a brand new car.

Build dates might have something to do with it- it's not hard to get a cracking deal when the car is 6-8 months old. Sure they're all brand new, but some are newer than others. The older the car gets, the more discount they can apply. I bet there are some very attractive deals on early build VFs at the moment (if there are any left).

ejwagon

EJwagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF v6 Calais
Hi All, Just waiting for the delivery of our white v6 Calais. We didn't do too much wheeling and dealing but we are happy

2014 build
Full size mag
mats and mud flaps
2100kg towpack (with hitch cover)
SatNav/DVD
free services for 3 years or 60k km
Drive away for $43
Our first new car which is replacing our EL falcon as our tow car.

Last edited:

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV-Redline
What prices are people getting on SSV REDLINES ?

I've been quoted $53k drive away for a redline sedan, auto with no options over and beyond standard redline gear... Pits 3k cheaper than the first quote I got but I didn't even try to haggle the first time, was just window shopping. Is 53,000 approaching a good deal ?

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...

I've been quoted $53k drive away for a redline sedan, auto with no options over and beyond standard redline gear... Pits 3k cheaper than the first quote I got but I didn't even try to haggle the first time, was just window shopping. Is 53,000 approaching a good deal ?

Yes I think so. Is that with premium paint? Mine was about $57K with big spoiler ($500), 2100kg towbar ($850ish), Premium paint (500) and full size spare (385). So you're doing about $1800 better than I did, after substantial haggling.

Flukey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline

Yep. Mine was $54k with a full size spare so I reckon you have done pretty well.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV-Redline
Yes I think so. Is that with premium paint? Mine was about $57K with big spoiler ($500), 2100kg towbar ($850ish), Premium paint (500) and full size spare (385). So you're doing about $1800 better than I did, after substantial haggling.

That's for the non-Prestige (RED). I'm still tossing up going for fantail which would add 550 I think.

Flukey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
I forgot prestige paint with mine as well so near enough to the same.

wamboin23

Donating Member w/ Boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais - Cooled L67 + T56 | VF SSV Ute
$42,887 on an SSV Ute. Regal Peacock Green, floor mats, bonnet protector, headlight protectors, slimline weathershields, premium NSW plates.

About 5-6 weeks away.

Foggsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS Sedan M6
Good deal!!