Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What year is your VF with injectors issue?

What year is your VF with injectors issue?

• Total voters

Dhaamin

Reaction score
Members Ride
Chevrolet lumina ss v8
I believe its a VE not VF. In south africa its called a lumina ss. But its a common known issue here. Number 1 failed and then number 4. Injector part code 12576341

Howdy6.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY14
2014 VF SSV Redline No 3 open circuit. Shook my teeth loose driving it 200 Km home. Got 4 days left on the 5 year / 130000 Km warranty and she has 129730 Km on the clock. How's that for timing?

Howdy6.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY14
Booked in the car but they told me they no longer replace all injectors, just the one. Grrrrrr!

eman1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 Redline
Booked in the car but they told me they no longer replace all injectors, just the one. Grrrrrr!
Push harder with them and I reckon they will crack, even a email to customer service.

Howdy6.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY14
Push harder with them and I reckon they will crack, even a email to customer service.
Your right, I rang this morning and they told me that they were working on it now and were replacing all 8 injectors. Then they rang a few hours later and said they would replace all injectors but I'd have to pay for 7 of them. I said no I'll call customer care, I know others have had all 8 replaced even out of warranty and asked what are they going to do when another goes in a couple of months time. They said they might be able to replace it under good will. It was left at just doing the one. When I picked it up they had done all 8 under warranty so I was a happy camper but confused about the to and fro-ing. Actually I suspect what's going on but better not say it here.

mitweiler

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V S1 6L
2015 VF Calais S1 Sadan / MY2015
Build Date: 30/04/2015
90,659km on clock when "Service ESP" came up.

At Barry Bourke Holden - Berwick Dealership now. Found 1 faulty injector. Sent off email trying to get all 8 replaced for me.
Not sure if it had a injector fault in the past. Only owned this car for a few weeks so far. Still got Dealer 3 month warranty.

Dave-o

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS
Just had all 8 injectors changed under warranty at no charge after Injector 1 & 8 started having issues. The actual NCW expired almost 12 months ago. I thought one of the injectors had an issue but they advised 2 were faulty and would replace all 8 which was done in a few hours. I didn’t even have to ask

mitweiler

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V S1 6L
Just had all 8 injectors changed under warranty at no charge after Injector 1 & 8 started having issues. The actual NCW expired almost 12 months ago. I thought one of the injectors had an issue but they advised 2 were faulty and would replace all 8 which was done in a few hours. I didn’t even have to ask
Holden dealership called me. They got approval to replace all 8 under warranty which is great :)