Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2009 ve ssv pcm remapping

imezy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 ve ssv
hi guys just wondering if you know of any software that will allow me to "TURN OFF" an o2 sensor?
i got an exhaust upgrade now i keep getting a low voltage warning b2s2 cant remember the code but the shop i got it done at closed down so just looking to do it myself. ive changed the o2 sensor checked all wiring and checked for exhaust leaks so theres is nothing wrong with it so just want to turn it off and i dont want to pay $1k plus for a remap

cheers

chewnoz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT,VN,VE
Dynotune is the only way to fix that , had the same thing happen when i had my old VN, same problem again in the Ls1 ls2 , or you could try a mail order mafless tune tell them what your running performance wise and they will adjust everything to suit plus power gains .
afew people say no to mail order tunes but personally ive brought afew and its been pretty good.

4wheelinls1

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ralliart
No camshaft or big modifications shouldn't cost $1k plus. we charge $880 which included disabling the MAF and adjusting the VE table which most guys don't do on a MAF tune. You've modified the exhaust so it should be tuned, you must have metal cats so the cat protection can be removed for more consistent power.