Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Check engine light right after service

krusing

Well-Known Member, Possibly for the wrong reasons
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY L67 Calais Sedan, 2012 VE L77 Calais Wagon
Well it’s back, Went to leave for work today and boom, check engine light is back, exactly 1 week since the service and they cleared it.

Going to drop past a small mechanic this morning and get them to take a look at it, don’t really trust the Holden service centre to do more then just clear it and hope for the best.

Moral of the story, avoid Holden “Certified” Service centres like the plague
I will be blunt,

Tell us something we dont already know,
because they know fcuk all, and don't give a fcuk, except how to charge, and that's like a wounded bull,
They try to dazzle you will brilliance, but they are baffling you will bull !!!,

I purchased a number of New and Used cars over the years through Dealers,
and had my time with Reg Hunt [insert you own description after Reg] Motors, aka: Brighton Holden, and Balmoral [aka: Immoral] Holden.
In the time I was being loyal and getting the car serviced on time, every time, lets not go there !!!,
But they were only loyal to my wallet,
Rogue's/Thieve's.

Edit: Dont get me wrong, I didnt mind paying for the service, If I got what they charged me for,
And I did catch them out a "number of times", and they didn't have honest answers for my questions, except BS !
This sort of shite always raises the hair on the back of my head !, and I get fired up.

Last edited: