Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get for your vf series 2????

Trofius

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline sportwagon
Picked up my Redline Sportswagon last Saturday. I just love this car and certainly a step up from my VE Sv6 ute! Get a smile on my face every time I push that start button and hear that growl! Mylink is already pi(&^#*g me off with the pairing of my Samsung S7. Unfortunately it took a week longer because HSVi where the dealer sourced the HF20s from were out of stock.

Will post in the "show off your ride" thread once the windows are tinted next Thursday.

what price did you get, and colour?

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Congrats on the new SSVR.

I thought the 20" were a factory fit only for the redline. Are they staggered?
You can get staggered HSVi HF20's dealer-fit, RRP is higher but the dealer might discount to get a sale ...

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Picked up my Redline Sportswagon last Saturday. I just love this car and certainly a step up from my VE Sv6 ute! Get a smile on my face every time I push that start button and hear that growl! Mylink is already pi(&^#*g me off with the pairing of my Samsung S7. Unfortunately it took a week longer because HSVi where the dealer sourced the HF20s from were out of stock.

Will post in the "show off your ride" thread once the windows are tinted next Thursday.

what did you get slugged for the HF20 from HSVi?

atomic_ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sportwagon S2
what price did you get, and colour?

Sorry about that. Below is the details from my earlier post.

SSV-Redline Sportswagon
Nitrate Silver
HF-20 Forged Alloy Wheels Staggered Fitment (Black)
Redline Sill plates
Sports Mats
Soft Partition Net
Moulded luggage liner
Smartshades
1600kg tow package
Moulded mudflaps (front and rear)
Roof Racks
Full tank of fuel (premium98)

$61,000 drive away.

Congrats on the new SSVR.

I thought the 20" were a factory fit only for the redline. Are they staggered?

Thanks. Dealer ended up being able to source the vehicle from another dealer, rather than a factory order (which would have been a long wait for a wagon.) HSVi is supposedly where most dealers source the wheels aftermarket. They operate on a 'recovery/reclamation' system - in that the existing 19"s are swapped over for the 20"s. They will only accept the swap if the car hasn't exceed a maximum number of kms on it though, which wasn't a problem (picked up with 15km). Otherwise you're looking at around $4500 RRP for the rims and rubber outright. Yes they are staggered and it comes with a 20" spare. Not sure what they ended up costing, as I was focusing on the drive away price.

Worth it though - when I picked up the car it was next to a Nitrate Redline sedan with 19"s and the 20"s on mine is what really set the car apart. Fills up the arch nicely! Another guy was there negotiating his redline when the dealer "unveiled" my car in the showroom - I overheard him asking for the 20"s to be optioned after that.

Got my phone to work with myLink. Can make and receive calls and play music. Can't sync my phonebook however, so some further investigation needed. The Sportswagon is such a great family car - so much more room than the SUVs we looked at. Best of all the wife is happy - although when she drives it she turns off the bi-modal exhaust (mummy mode and daddy mode she calls it).

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Nice pick up I'm sure you will enjoy it.
Just a tip though, the car is a Sportwagon, NOT a Sportswagon.

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
Nice pick up. You're going to have to change your handle!
Sorry about that. Below is the details from my earlier post.

SSV-Redline Sportswagon
Nitrate Silver
HF-20 Forged Alloy Wheels Staggered Fitment (Black)
Redline Sill plates
Sports Mats
Soft Partition Net
Moulded luggage liner
Smartshades
1600kg tow package
Moulded mudflaps (front and rear)
Roof Racks
Full tank of fuel (premium98)

$61,000 drive away.

Thanks. Dealer ended up being able to source the vehicle from another dealer, rather than a factory order (which would have been a long wait for a wagon.) HSVi is supposedly where most dealers source the wheels aftermarket. They operate on a 'recovery/reclamation' system - in that the existing 19"s are swapped over for the 20"s. They will only accept the swap if the car hasn't exceed a maximum number of kms on it though, which wasn't a problem (picked up with 15km). Otherwise you're looking at around $4500 RRP for the rims and rubber outright. Yes they are staggered and it comes with a 20" spare. Not sure what they ended up costing, as I was focusing on the drive away price.

Worth it though - when I picked up the car it was next to a Nitrate Redline sedan with 19"s and the 20"s on mine is what really set the car apart. Fills up the arch nicely! Another guy was there negotiating his redline when the dealer "unveiled" my car in the showroom - I overheard him asking for the 20"s to be optioned after that.

Got my phone to work with myLink. Can make and receive calls and play music. Can't sync my phonebook however, so some further investigation needed. The Sportswagon is such a great family car - so much more room than the SUVs we looked at. Best of all the wife is happy - although when she drives it she turns off the bi-modal exhaust (mummy mode and daddy mode she calls it).

theott

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline
just about ready to buy my vf2. Just wondering what people think I should get this package down too.

ssv redline
phantom black
auto
hf20 staggered wheels
qld delivered
no other options really wanted or needed

I have a friend that works for a dealership and can get employee pricing for 2 cars a year so put in for a quote for me.
they came back with 57k
Thoughts?

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
You should be able to get it for that without employee pricing. Another user on here got one for around that price with 15k worth of extras. Keep trying, call around and see what you can get. There's a website that can give you a bunch of prices for different dealers, give that a shot as well.