Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Where are the VXR owners?

Mjrobbo88

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vfsv6
It’s insane the price difference between a demo with 13 thousand k on the clock , and one with 3000 k...$10k difference , same 2018
Build aswell. Trying to get it down from $51k to very low 40s, salesman blatantly refusing

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
Pick up my new VXR on Saturday... Got a good deal $48K Drive away. April 2019 build... Sad to buy to the VF SSV but a happy 5 years!
Great deal. I hope people notice the build date you mention as there has been chat on here saying there haven't been any 2019 built cars this year.

benny66

Benno
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY14 Calais V ZB MY18 Calais V
There is a white one on car sales with just 8km on the clock never registered so brand new. 47.3 k plus on roads so I think around 44k would be a good offer and work upwards. This is a June 2019 compliance

Mjrobbo88

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vfsv6
Been watching the movement on carsales everyday for vxrs. Noticing most that were adevertised low 40 thousand drive away , have shot back up to high 40s early 50s.. must be selling a lot of units now perhaps since pricing has come right back ?

benny66

Benno
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY14 Calais V ZB MY18 Calais V
Or else the 2018 backlog of cars might be near cleared. Most of the cars corn from the Holden auctions and we will see more of the 2019 models soon. I think the prices will drop again once the Holden auctions start up again early next year. All based on supply and demand the prices. Also the lead up to Xmas is a more popular time to buy a car as some people hold off till their Xmas break to get one.

Last edited:

knight001

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB MY19 Holden Commodore VXR A9 3.6Ltr
Just got mine the weekend before last... Had to travel to Canberra for it but brought new for $48K driveway with NSW rego...

Mjrobbo88

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vfsv6
So just agreed and put down a deposit on a vxr 2018 plate. 8000 ks and all seems good. Couldn’t work out the wireless charging though upon test drive ?? Does your phone have to be paired for it to charge ??? Or can anybody chuck there phone in it and it should charge ??

Mjrobbo88

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vfsv6
Forgot to mention but the engine stop start didn’t seem to work either when the car had that mode enabled ?? Cause for concern or ?? The salesman put it down to the car not being warm enough perhaps haha.