Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VS rotor replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I was being realistic, I was commenting on shanes post, talking about time is like giving the cheapest quote which we know always cost more surprise. I quote for my other work quotes on the higher scale and bingo most jobs end up being less or on budget, no surprises.

If something takes you 10 mins, thats great, most others probably take more time this aint a pi...... contest. If you change rear pads/rotors on a commodore, OF COURSE you readjust new the handbrake since it wasn't done for a lifetime and rear pads dont wear often like fronts do. As for piston seal leaks well I have seen quite a few siezed and leak after being pushed back for new pads. rubber seals dont last long in old crappy smelly unchanged brake fluid which most people get fluid changed enough.

Not having a peeing contest.....I said, it takes no more than an hour to do the rotor/pad change....All the rest of the stuff has been thrown in just for the heck of it.....

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Never had a issue one whack and its loose,
IRS meaning: Infernal Revenue Service
If a spouse has fallen behind on alimony payments and the spouse file a joint tax return, the IRS can take the entire refund due even though only one spouse owes the debt. Thus, the term “injured” when referring to the negatively impacted spouse. Yes from google.

I think you meant RSI. Don't have that to late in the evening, ;);):D

seriously mate I know what I meant, read the comment and think about, obviously you dont know anything about copper, plastic or workplace injuries, not all **** on google is true, try reality.
Also its like going fishing, I did the typo on purpose to see what smart ass little boy would comment negatively, congratulations you claimed the bait.....my god you must be an idiot, not a moron or an imbucile, at least their iq is higher.....look that up on google when you feel the need to demonstrate your capacity. [thumpsup]

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Not having a peeing contest.....I said, it takes no more than an hour to do the rotor/pad change....All the rest of the stuff has been thrown in just for the heck of it.....
who cares what you said build a bridge and get over it

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
seriously mate I know what I meant, read the comment and think about, obviously you dont know anything about copper, plastic or workplace injuries, not all **** on google is true, try reality.
Also its like going fishing, I did the typo on purpose to see what smart ass little boy would comment negatively, congratulations you claimed the bait.....my god you must be an idiot, not a moron or an imbucile, at least their iq is higher.....look that up on google when you feel the need to demonstrate your capacity. [thumpsup]
No need to get nasty because you stuffed up, typo on purpose lol, whatever if that makes you happy.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Why are so many new members carrying on like total knobs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.