Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

How is the ZB going in 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
after watching him post for a while i think i would have to agree.
it is like someone has setup a forum bot and input the commodore brochure with motor mag reviews then added an insult script and let it go nuts :D

Another conspiracy theory ?
A Russian infiltrator trying to change our redneck, bogan ideas, or a salesman sussing out unwitting potential buyers of the unsold ZBs waiting forlornly in dealers used car yards ?

Have I told anyone here about the range of Ryobi One+ battery tools that I am totally rapt in.
They are bestest ! Much more gooder than .......... ummmm, ohh, well, ummm, maybe another day, ......... . . . :oops:

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
after watching him post for a while i think i would have to agree.
it is like someone has setup a forum bot and input the commodore brochure with motor mag reviews then added an insult script and let it go nuts :D
Now, I know you love your ZB. Your posts don’t read like a sales brochure every time. I value your content. The whole ZB forum is chocked with either sales jargon like posts that are nothing like the Holden/car enthusiast community use, or people having issues like every other car does. That’s cool too because people want information to make repairs in a supportless environment now.

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB LT Sedan 4 cylinder 2 Litre Petrol Turbo
Why don’t you format your post #56 correctly so people can easily read what you typed and see how rude you are....

Calling any JC member an absolute d head just because they don‘t agree with your view or because they drive some older commodore is really poor form which should as a minimum result in a warning if not a ban. Then your post #57 thick skull comment just reinforces my view of your poor form...

Insults are simply not the way to get your view across and doesn’t help endear people to your opinions. FACT.

FMC contributes positively to JC, with his great threads and posts, while all yours threads are simply opinion that smack of “I bought the best car but why can’t others see it” with insults thrown at other members as the thread progresses..

As is, I’d consider FMU’s opinion as having more weight than yours...

Most, as they age, learn to play well with others but your first post starts with the following

Its almost as if you wear it as a badge of honour... it’s far from it...

So why come back into this place and start kicking sand into peoples faces? Maybe it’s time you simply take your car and go for a long drive and enjoy the marvel that you bought... That way, you could reflect on your posts and learn to better play with others. ...

Oh, and if I was a moderator, I’d give you a holiday for your effort to encourage you to do just that...

So please be civil with those that disagree with your view or go home and play in your own sandpit like the toddler you seem to be.
Why don’t you format your post #56 correctly so people can easily read what you typed and see how rude you are....

Calling any JC member an absolute d head just because they don‘t agree with your view or because they drive some older commodore is really poor form which should as a minimum result in a warning if not a ban. Then your post #57 thick skull comment just reinforces my view of your poor form...

Insults are simply not the way to get your view across and doesn’t help endear people to your opinions. FACT.

FMC contributes positively to JC, with his great threads and posts, while all yours threads are simply opinion that smack of “I bought the best car but why can’t others see it” with insults thrown at other members as the thread progresses..

As is, I’d consider FMU’s opinion as having more weight than yours...

Most, as they age, learn to play well with others but your first post starts with the following

Its almost as if you wear it as a badge of honour... it’s far from it...

So why come back into this place and start kicking sand into peoples faces? Maybe it’s time you simply take your car and go for a long drive and enjoy the marvel that you bought... That way, you could reflect on your posts and learn to better play with others. ...

Oh, and if I was a moderator, I’d give you a holiday for your effort to encourage you to do just that...

So please be civil with those that disagree with your view or go home and play in your own sandpit like the toddler you seem to be.
Ok I hear you and accept what you say. Fu is an old hand on the site and these people are often the ones who, when challenged about veracity of the ZB , won't acknowledge even what the experts say. On this site, many of these deniers go unchallenged because they have been around for a long time. The motoring reviewers say as I do that most critics haven't even sat in the driver's seat of a car they can, and don't ack the unquestionable excellent reviews by experts. Leaving names aside, these people have zero credibility

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Ok I hear you and accept what you say. Fu is an old hand on the site and these people are often the ones who, when challenged about veracity of the ZB , won't acknowledge even what the experts say. On this site, many of these deniers go unchallenged because they have been around for a long time. The motoring reviewers say as I do that most critics haven't even sat in the driver's seat of a car they can, and don't ack the unquestionable excellent reviews by experts. Leaving names aside, these people have zero credibility
I thought he was just stirring the pot.:cool:

Tezza's ZB

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB LT Sedan 4 cylinder 2 Litre Petrol Turbo
Now, I know you love your ZB. Your posts don’t read like a sales brochure every time. I value your content. The whole ZB forum is chocked with either sales jargon like posts that are nothing like the Holden/car enthusiast community use, or people having issues like every other car does. That’s cool too because people want information to make repairs in a supportless environment now.
Thanks for acknowledging some of what I say. I have been outspoken and critical of others and do overdo it.
If what great things I post about the ZB Commodore influences others to buy, that will be pleasing because so far so good.
A guy around the corner asked me 12 months ago what I thought of my car .. I said I'm happy to tell you a lot, but in a word, the ZB 4 cyl.petrol is the car to buy unless you want a to tow a heavier caravan.. O said " in a word ", it is REMARKABLE . He bought a red wagon ... I think an rs 4 cyl.
Whatever is said about me, I am honest, and won't deny things because I don't like the blogger. The ZB 4 cyl.petrol turbo with up to 20 k on it is an absolute winner .. you just do your due diligence. This is a Commodore site despite what others say. the ZB is in the Holden stable ...fact.
If someone
I thought he was just stirring the pot.:cool:
I don't waste energy doing that as there are outright untruths in doing that,or a way of diverting the argument of what is eminently the truth. They try it all on . Why ? They won't listen to strongly asserted views of others . All they have to is acknowledge good things . These people write rubbish in the main, and are the very ones who criticise yet have never sat in a car. They do have some responsibility to say good things when the reality is that experts are praising a car .. its pretty ordinary to go on a site and just write drivel or can a v good car

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Thanks for acknowledging some of what I say. I have been outspoken and critical of others and do overdo it.
If what great things I post about the ZB Commodore influences others to buy, that will be pleasing because so far so good.
A guy around the corner asked me 12 months ago what I thought of my car .. I said I'm happy to tell you a lot, but in a word, the ZB 4 cyl.petrol is the car to buy unless you want a to tow a heavier caravan.. O said " in a word ", it is REMARKABLE . He bought a red wagon ... I think an rs 4 cyl.
Whatever is said about me, I am honest, and won't deny things because I don't like the blogger. The ZB 4 cyl.petrol turbo with up to 20 k on it is an absolute winner .. you just do your due diligence. This is a Commodore site despite what others say. the ZB is in the Holden stable ...fact.
If someone
I don't waste energy doing that as there are outright untruths in doing that,or a way of diverting the argument of what is eminently the truth. They try it all on . Why ? They won't listen to strongly asserted views of others . All they have to is acknowledge good things . These people write rubbish in the main, and are the very ones who criticise yet have never sat in a car. They do have some responsibility to say good things when the reality is that experts are praising a car .. its pretty ordinary to go on a site and just write drivel or can a v good car
I thought he (fmc) was sh#t stirring you!

I don't give a sh#t what you drive.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Some ZB owners are so easy to wind up....
But ignores the other thread about owners having gearbox problems.
Keeps mentioning 'excellent reviews', by the same 'reviewers' that do the same for LDV, GWM and Haval...
I get the feeling most owners bought ZB's because they were cheap, but didn't want to buy chinese crap...

87VLCALAIS

Reaction score
Members Ride
3.8 VY S Manual, ZB RSV
Some ZB owners are so easy to wind up....
But ignores the other thread about owners having gearbox problems.
Keeps mentioning 'excellent reviews', by the same 'reviewers' that do the same for LDV, GWM and Haval...
I get the feeling most owners bought ZB's because they were cheap, but didn't want to buy chinese crap...
I've owned Commodores since 1979 and a VY for 17 years, my wife owns a VE. I was looking to buy a newer car in 2019. I was keen on a VF but couldn't find one with low k's and started looking at a ZB. I can tell you I am very happy with the ZB. It is the best driving Commodore I've owned

Reactions: Lex
Status
Not open for further replies.