Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT2Commie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 Clubsport R8
Had the same problem, damn Adobe and their stupid security updates. You have two solutions, first you can download a previous version of Adobe Reader DC that doesn't have this problem - the one I had saved on my PC was a 3/2021 US version that works fine. However you have to disable the Adobe automatic updates otherwise you will be back to square one very quickly.

The other solution is to use an alternative reader app, such as the free Foxit PDF Reader. This app works quite well and has better/faster search facilities - when you are searching, it immediately shows the results as soon as you start typing the search, and narrows the results the more you type into the search string. Much better than Adobe.

Yeah thank @BlackVXGTS I got it going again by getting hold of Adobe Reader 11 and uninstalling the trash new one. Installed 11, added the file path to the trusted files location in the settings and viola, working again.

Glaze

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
IMG_1454.jpeg
Alright well… I’m speechless I had a crack at looking at the cluster pin outs since this car keeps me awake at night. While I had the ignition on I wiggled the cluster plug and everything lit up… I started the car and checked battery voltage and received 14.4 sweet volts…. I just can’t get my head around the cluster plug being disturbed as the car sat around the garage… well this has been debunked for future reference

Btw is there any way to secure the plug to ensure connection is solid? I definitely don’t want to remove the plug and fuss around, maybe some cloth tape? Also shout out to all that helped

Last edited:

Glaze

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
Just an update guys the cluster keeps dying, have to keep smacking around the dash or cluster to get it going. When I wiggled the cluster plug it was in good nice and snug any ideas why it’s not suppling power?