Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

AIR INTAKE MOD COMPLETE - Better than 2-hole mod?

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Better more air than no air, and with the supercharger i want the most cold air i can get into the engine.

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
The s/c otr cai is rubbish anyway. Delete it altogether and replace with the bumper cai :)

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
When the CAI isnt made for the VN the bonnet sits down lower and isnt like a VR/VS not much air is going in, so i thought i would have both the CAI.

Morton, is it different with the VN VP range, i have put the 100mm from airbox but not to bumper it hangs down like a big pair of dogs balls because of the rad support under it, and the VN doesnt have the fish net bumper like the VP, i was going to get it on as much of an angle and cable tie it to the support, my car is low and i think it will rip off. any pictures from underneath your car with the piping?

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
The s/c otr cai is rubbish anyway. Delete it altogether and replace with the bumper cai :)

airflow tests prove otherwise

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Its just for shits and giggles if it doesnt work i will do it the other way, i am pretty sure it will work, its just a picture of the hole cut and pipe added on angle for dring piping to fit onto it and go the bumper or where ever i mount it, the drain pipe is white so i will paint it black not inside the pipe of coures, i can always get another airbox bottom thats easy.

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Its just for shits and giggles if it doesnt work i will do it the other way, i am pretty sure it will work, its just a picture of the hole cut and pipe added on angle for dring piping to fit onto it and go the bumper or where ever i mount it, the drain pipe is white so i will paint it black not inside the pipe of coures, i can always get another airbox bottom thats easy.

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
holy crap, dude, you need to increase the exposure and drop the ISO on that baby :p I can't see a thing!!!

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
lol sorry it was in the dark with the camera phone :p

svsex

big blue
Reaction score
Members Ride
190 sv6
?? My radiator fan gives off cold air (unless that's only at idle...)

And I thought the radiator was their to cool down the engine? hence why it should be cool??

your raditator sucks in cold air and as it passes through to cool the water it get warm.